Thank you for choosing Flecktarn.co.uk as your supplier of military and tactical equipment.
Our motto is 'Head On!'. This is inspired by the countless users of our products who have braved adversity and overcome against all odds, and proven that a positive attitude and taking on new challenges 'head on' will prevail over some of the toughest situations.
Once again thank you for choosing Flecktarn.co.uk if you have any questions or are in need of some advice on any of the products that we sell please make use of the contact us button at the top of the screen.
How to Order
Flecktarn.co.uk will ship worldwide. Prices on the page are in GB Pound Sterling.
Shopping at flecktarn.co.uk is easy with our user-friendly basket system. The basket is located at the top of the screen below the 'flecktarn.co.uk' title. Your total will be amended automatically as you add and remove items. To add items, click add next to the product you wish to add. To remove items, select the item you would like to remove from the basket and click 'remove item'. You can view items by selecting an item and clicking on 'view item'. You can remove all items by clicking on 'empty basket'. Ordering from flecktarn.co.uk is simple with these easy to follow steps:
1. When you have decided what you would like to order, click on 'Check Out' to proceed to our secure SSL order form. The order form contains information about your order and will ask you to provide your shipping and payment details.
2. Check the contents of your order as they are shown on the order form and enter the shipping and payment details where requested on the order form. Our single page form will validate for completeness so that we have enough information to process an order successfully. If you have any special requests or customised requirements, such as name tapes, please enter this information into the 'Special Instructions' box.
3. The form will ask you if you would prefer a quote only, including postage, for your approval before proceeding with the order. This is highly recommended for overseas (non-EU) customers.
4. If you have requested a quote only, we will endeavour to supply your quote within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). If you are paying by credit or debit card and have asked us to supply a quote for your approval, please confirm that you are happy to accept the quote supplied by email, phone or fax. Your card will only be charged after your express approval has been given, otherwise it will automatically cancel after 4 weeks.
5. The form will also ask you if we should proceed with processing and shipping as much as we can from your order if some of the items are out of stock.
6. Please tick your acceptance of Flecktarn.co.uk's Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to submit your order or quote request without doing this.
7. An automatic confirmation of your order or quote request will be sent to you via email. This confirmation only lists the items from your order, the subtotal excluding shipping, and your name and address details as you have entered them. It also confirms that we have received your order or quote request. Please check the details to ensure they are correct and email us at email@example.com if they are not. Please note that the automatic confirmation does not signify that your order has been processed or any payment taken.
8. When your order is processed successfully, you will receive an email with your invoice number (usually 5 digits). Please use this in correspondence with us regarding your order as it will help us to find your details more quickly. Further emails will follow showing the stage of your order, photos of the items being packed, and your consignment number and courier details for delivery.
9. Should the payment be unsuccessful (e.g. card payment declined), we will send you an email to inform you that we were unable to process payment, or contact you by telephone in order to check the payment details. We will never give out full card details over the phone, only the minimum required to identify the card used. We will do our best to get the order processed and shipped out successfully within 2 weeks.
10. As we ship worldwide, our postage rates will vary depending on where we are shipping to. For up to date shipping rates, please click on the 'Shipping' button which is found at the top of the webpage on the header.
1. All goods and postage charges must be fully paid for in advance. Proof of payment is sent in the form of an invoice marked paid with the goods, but these may be requested to be sent separately.
2. We consider 30 days to be a reasonable time within which we will deliver customers' goods (outside the UK times may vary). Exceptions to this are cases in which the customer has requested goods with prior knowledge that the delivery will require more time, where the customer has requested a slower delivery service and for all goods especially made or delivered to customer specifications (special order). If we cannot fulfill an order within 30 days (eg no stock available), we will invite the customer to renew the order or cancel for a full refund.
3. Where possible, we will undertake to keep you informed of the stages of progress of any order.
4. Sale of bladed items, such as knives and bayonets, are subject to restrictions that we place on them. We will not sell such items to people under the age of 18, or to people whose identity is unknown, or to people whose purpose in acquiring these items is criminal or unsafe in our opinion.
5. We do not ship volatile items or items under pressure (eg gas canisters) outside the UK.
6. Goods remain our property until paid for in full.
7. Used goods are offered under no guarantees whatsoever. Used goods may be repaired, faded and/or lack non-essential features. Essential features are defined as parts of the goods which are essential for their function, for example, the waist button and zipper on a pair of trousers. The customer also accepts that used goods may have been deformed from their original size specifications due to normal wear and tear, boil washing, general use, modifications by original user. We do not accept used goods for exchange.
8. Photographs are representations of the type of product being offered, and are not photos of the actual product being sent. We make every effort to ensure that photos represent actual products as closely as possible, but you accept that variations will occur, particularly in the case of used products.
9. Packages are sent with the standard insurance offered by the courier of choice. Further insurance for high-value consignments may be requested by the purchaser upon payment of the appropriate insurance surcharge. In the event of customs seizure or delay in delivery, No refunds or compensation will be available.
10. We provide the customer with a record of his consignment number. This is usually done via email, but can also be done via telephone provided it has been requested. The customer will be able to use the consignment number to track and trace his parcel where possible with the nominated courier.
11. We undertake to deliver goods with the co-operation of the customer at the shipping address nominated by the customer. We cannot deliver goods to customers who are not present to receive them and consider such missed deliveries to be non-co-operation. Therefore, we urge customers only to nominate addresses where they, or a nominated third party, will be available to receive goods during normal working hours.
12. Our latest delivery rates and schedules are calculated at the checkout stage. Pleases make shure you have Cookies enabled. If shipping charges have not been added to your order at checkout, please be aware that we will request the payment seperatetly prior to shipping. Please note that the delivery rates are calculated on the gross weight or volumetric weight of the package according to our courier's specifications, and not the net weight of the goods. Delivery rates are subject to change at any time. Please note that relevant delivery rates will be added onto the product subtotal. If your country is not listed on the schedule, we strongly urge you to obtain a quote first.
13. All prices are in GB pound sterling.
14. Flecktarn.co.uk transactions take place under English Law. By clicking the submit button on the order form, the customer agrees to abide by English Law. Flecktarn.co.uk reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without advance warning. This does not affect your statutory rights.
15. Express delivery is not guaranteed by Flecktarn.co.uk, and is subject to the carrier's published times of delivery and terms and conditions.
16. Flecktarn.co.uk ships to BFPOs and APOS. Orders going to UK, Allied and Coalition members stationed overseas do take priority. We regret that due to government stinginess over commercial entities (as opposed to families) shipping to BFPOs, we are unable to offer free shipping, although we will endeavour to make sure the shipping costs are as low as possible. If you are in a combat zone please make note of it on your order and we will do everything within our abilities to get the gear to you. This includes special ordering from manufacturers. Due to the fact that once packages enter the military postal system they cannot be tracked, we cannot refund money on packages that are lost and the postal system shows as received.
17. Flecktarn.co.uk is a part of the BulleUK Ltd Group. BulleUK Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated at Companies House, Cardiff, registration number: 6029683. Registered office: 21 Malthouse lane, West End, Surrey, GU24 9JE Great Britain.
Return and Refund Policy
1. Goods may be returned within 7 days after date of delivery for refund, provided they are in the same condition they were received in including product packaging. It is not acceptable to return goods after any kind of laundering or attempts to clean or modify the goods has occurred. The refund will exclude any charges made for carriage where any part of the order or contents of the package we sent has been removed and/or retained. Faulty goods or errors on our part may be returned for a full refund and we will refund no more than the value of our shipping to you.
2. Returns and exchanges may be made according to the conditions provided on our Returns Form. This form and the original invoice must accompany all exchanges and returns as it contains the details required for us to trace the original order. Postage on exchanges where the product originally delivered is as ordered will be borne by the buyer, and postage will also be due for shipping out the replacement product.
3. The returns form must be filled out in full. The information on the returns form helps us to improve service and products. Incomplete returns forms will delay processing of the return.
For UK customers:
1. Personal cheques or postal money orders payable to: BulleUK Ltd, 21 Malthouse lane, West End, Surrey, GU2 49JE Great Britain.
2. Credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
3. Bank transfer (BACS) to our account (details upon request)
For non-UK customers:
1. Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
2. Bank transfer (BACS) to our account (details upon request)
3. Foreign drafts or bank cheques in GB Pound Sterling drawn on a UK bank payable to: FLECKTARN
General Data Protection Regulation
GDPR Statement: Why we need your data and how we use it
In order to perform our services, we require you to give us the following data:
2. Shipping Address
3. Billing Address
4. Contact telephone
5. Contact e-mail
6. Credit or debit card information (where relevant)
7. IP Address
8. Relevant licenses for controlled products
How we use this information:
1. Used for communication, package and payment identification
2. Used for package destination identification
3. Used for card payment verification and to provide protection against fraud (AVS)
4. Used for card payment verification and for courier handling and checking against known sanctioned recipients (Denied Parties Screening), for communication of sales and administration information
5. Used for card payment receipt transmission and for courier tracking information transmission, for communication of sales and order administration information, directly relevant offers and new product updates from our company
6. Used for card payment
7. Used for anti-fraud checks
8. Required for verification of authorised persons
Which data are transmitted to third parties and how they use this information
1. Worldpay: for payment processing; Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Parcel Force: for package identification
2. Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Parcel Force: for package destination identification
3. Worldpay: for card payment verification and to provide protection against fraud (AVS)
4. Worldpay: for card payment verification; Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Parcel Force: for direct-to-customer contact to enable delivery; DHL: for checking against known sanctioned recipients (Denied Parties Screening)
5. Worldpay: for card payment receipt transmission; Royal Mail, Hermes, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Parcel Force: for direct-to-customer contact to enable delivery or transmission of tracking information
6. Worldpay: for card payment processing
7. Not transmitted to third parties
8. Relevant civil authority: for verification of accurate record keeping of controlled products
Police Act 1996, Sec 30 (1) and 30 (5)
The police are empowered to request all information and communication records in the course of investigating crime, and we have a policy of full compliance where the request has been made formally.
Your personal details are only obtained in the course of negotiation of a sale of a product or service, and marketing campaign messages are soley marketing products or services offered by our company. All marketing emails contain a point of contact for unsubscribing to marketing campaigns. We do not collect data for third party marketers or use third party analytics companies. We do not use third party mass mail companies. We do not advertise on behalf of third parties. All information is only used in the legitimate interests of our company.
Your Data is not processed or stored in a location outside the EEA.
How to request data deletion
We hold all information that appears on your printed invoice for the required recordkeeping period of 6 years. This includes items order processing date, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. If you are required to provide 8, we may hold a scan or copy to prove your eligibility for the restricted product.
If you require information to be deleted, please be aware that we will only remove personal data, not the record of a sale being made. In the case of restricted products, we will not be able to remove any data that is required to prove your eligibility to purchase the product. If you wish to have information removed, please contact the Data Controller .